Editing iTunes Playlist

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

grandpaw7

Yesterday, I just had a few items on this Source List. Today, after doing some downloading and importing, suddenly there are multiple listings for each of the items, as many as forty for some items, such as '90s Music, a genre from which I downloaded a few songs. (I don't recall genres being there at all before, but if they were it would have been listed only once because there were no duplications before today.) I can delete the duplicates from the list one by one, but since there are perhaps three hundred or more duplicates I am wondering if there is not an easier way to edit the list. Since I can't find an easier way, I thought I'd see if anyone has a suggetion. Also, perhaps someone has an idea as to why the duplicates appeared and how I can avoid this happening in the future. Thanks. grandpaw7

grandpaw7

I"ve deleted all of the playlist entries except for those four or five standard ones and the three I myself created, so my Source List is now in good shape. But I would like to find out how the problem happened, how all those duplicate entries got there so I can hopefully avoid the problem in the future. Anyone have any ideas? grandpaw7

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online