elearningdepot.com info

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

vette

Has anybody had any dealings with the computer courses from this web site, especially the A+? I would like any information possible about these courses, are they worth buying and do they provide enough learning to take the A+ exams?
vette

Hi,

In my experience the A+ exam is fairly easy. It will of course depend on your current knowledge. If you know your way around basic DOS commands and have built a few PC's yourself, you're pretty much 75% of the way there. The rest is just memorizing things like IRQs, types of network connectors, etc.

I passed the certification with just one book and a week or so of going through practice exams.

But then I had been tinkering with computers for several years though. :)

Good luck, whatever you decide.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online