electricuting computer

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Dc19931

My computer shocks me like sends out burst of electricity and it only happens when plugged into charger dose amyone know any tools I cod use to figure out what the problem is I replaced the battery and charger and it still dose it and my computer is slow ans dell said that this isn't a safty hazard

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.4
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro, 64 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3320M CPU @ 2.60GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 58 Stepping 9
Processor Count: 4
RAM: 6049 Mb
Graphics Card: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000, -2016 Mb
Hard Drives: C: 915 GB (867 GB Free);
Motherboard: Dell Inc., 0P1XMK
Antivirus: Windows Defender, Disabled

blues_harp28

ans dell said that this isn't a safty hazard
Hi, what did Dell suggest that you do about this ''burst of electricity''?

The best advice we can give you is to get your pc checked by a qualified electrician at a computer shop as we have no way of knowing, if your pc is safe to use or not.

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
You appear to have a Dell Latitude E6330 laptop which originally came with Windows 7 Professional 32/64-bit.
Is that correct?
What is the exact 7-character "service tag" number on it?

I seriously doubt your laptop gives you a serious shock when you touch it or use it.
If that much electricity was emitting from it, it would fry everything and be unusable.
I agree with Macboatmaster.
A qualified computer shop technician should examine it.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online