1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Elgato game capture hd help

Discussion in 'Games' started by youtubehelp, Nov 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. youtubehelp

youtubehelp Thread Starter

I have a home made computer. Please note that i did not make it, I am not very tech-y. It has windows xp.
    I just bought an Elgato Game Capture HD so i can play video games and put them on youtube.
    the Elgato does not support windows xp, it does support windows 7 sp1.
    My questions is what can i do?
    I have all of the programs that i need on my computer already. I dont really want to spend another some-hundred dollars on a new computer and the programs and whatever else i might need. Just want to know my options. If i need to spend money on a new computer or something, please assist me with what to look for -cheaply. If i need to get a new computer, i would prefer a laptop, though this is not a necessity.

2. Gulo Luseus

Gulo Luseus

What platform are you playing the game son (PC, xbox, whichever)? Will make a difference to alternatives, depending on what you want to do- bit more detail please, sure we can sort it out for you :)

3. youtubehelp

youtubehelp Thread Starter

Several actually. I'd like to use everything I can up to PS3, Xbox360 and Wii. This includes older models down to the super Nintendo if I can manage it. Ideally, I will get the newer consoles too

4. Gulo Luseus

Gulo Luseus

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1137567

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice