1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Elgato HD 60

Discussion in 'Games' started by KringleCream, Feb 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KringleCream

KringleCream Thread Starter

My Elgato HD 60 has what i call a glitch no clue what its actually called, but static pops up on the preview screen and it records it like that static and no audio. If you know how to fix that then thank you that would help a lot.

My real question is, is my processor to weak for the capture to work. I have a Intel Pentium CPU G2020 @ 2.90GHz. The system requirements for CPU are 4th generation Intel Core i5 CPU (i5-4xxx or comparable), 2 Ghz or higher, before Turbo Boost.

I really dont know much about computers so i dont know how to figure out almost any of this stuff.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1204107

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice