[email protected] file's death...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

asbo

Anyone is familiar with it knows that [email protected] file's end was quite some time ago, but I wrote here to ask if anyone knew an alternative, wether fee or free.

Thanks

TechGuy

Mike
Administrator
What did they do? Maybe if you describe the service you're looking for, we might be able to help... Unfortunately, I've never heard of them, myself.

asbo

Basically, you fill in a form containing your (or whomever you are sending it to) e-mail address and the URL of a 3 MB or less file and they usually will send it within 24 hours, though sometime you had to repeat the request.

Anybody know of an alternative?

P.S. Sorry for not replying for so long... Haven't been able to get on in a while... ;)

Thanks & regards

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online