eMachine Dirvers

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

curtiswardwell

New member,

Typically I usually back up the dirvers on a computer before I do a reinstall of the OS. I am working on a(n) eMachine T3062 and need the following drivers, Ethernet Controller, Media Controller, and SM usb dirvers. i have tried the e machine website and there are none listed for these. I did a live chat and they want money to tell me which drivers I need.

Thnank you for help in advanced.

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
I believe that desktop has an Intel PRO 10/100 ethernet adapter. Here is the current XP driver for it.

Have you tried using their E-mail support site?

----------------------------------------------------------------

curtiswardwell

Flavallee,

Thank you for your help, I will try it tonight. Yes I have gone to the web site and they do not show the drivers I need. I still need help finding the other dirvers.

Again thanks in advanced for any help.

Curtis

Flavallee,

Thank you for your help, I will try it tonight. Yes I have gone to the web site and they do not show the drivers I need. I still need help finding the other dirvers.

Again thanks in advanced for any help.

Curtis
Now Flavallee has provided the route to the ethernet driver, in theory, once you're online, you can pick the others up more or less automatically.

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
Now Flavallee has provided the route to the ethernet driver, in theory, once you're online, you can pick the others up more or less automatically.
That was my thought exactly. Get that computer to where you can go on-line with it, then you can browse and search until you find the other drivers you need. (y)

---------------------------------------------------------------

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online