1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

eMachine Dirvers

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by curtiswardwell, Apr 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. curtiswardwell

curtiswardwell Thread Starter

New member,

Typically I usually back up the dirvers on a computer before I do a reinstall of the OS. I am working on a(n) eMachine T3062 and need the following drivers, Ethernet Controller, Media Controller, and SM usb dirvers. i have tried the e machine website and there are none listed for these. I did a live chat and they want money to tell me which drivers I need.

Thnank you for help in advanced.

2. flavallee

flavallee Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    Frank
    I believe that desktop has an Intel PRO 10/100 ethernet adapter. Here is the current XP driver for it.

Have you tried using their E-mail support site?

----------------------------------------------------------------

3. curtiswardwell

curtiswardwell Thread Starter

Flavallee,

Thank you for your help, I will try it tonight. Yes I have gone to the web site and they do not show the drivers I need. I still need help finding the other dirvers.

Again thanks in advanced for any help.

Curtis

4. Saga Lout

Saga Lout

Now Flavallee has provided the route to the ethernet driver, in theory, once you're online, you can pick the others up more or less automatically.

5. flavallee

flavallee Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    Frank
    That was my thought exactly. Get that computer to where you can go on-line with it, then you can browse and search until you find the other drivers you need. (y)

---------------------------------------------------------------

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/915078

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice