emachine drivers

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

bigporkyg

I have this e machine. It's a desktop machine. My hard-drive went bad so i bought a new one. I didn't have to disks for the machine. I bought a e machine restore disk. It didn't work on it. I can't seem to find a disk for the machine. What can i do ? i know the key and Id for the machine. It had windows vista on it. When i used the restore disks it said that i was missing drivers.

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
What's the model name and model number of that eMachines?

Are you trying to install Windows Vista 32-bit or 64-bit?

------------------------------------------------------------

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
it is a t-5082.
Here is the support and driver downloads site for the eMachines T5082 desktop.

I suggest you add and save this site in your browser favorites/bookmarks list so you can readily refer to it when needed.

The video(VGA), sound(Audio), ethernet(LAN), and modem drivers are all listed there.

Select the version of Windows Vista that's installed in that eMachines, then download and save the drivers in a computer that has a working internet connection.

Copy the drivers to a USB thumb drive or burn them off to a CD-R.

Use that external media to install the drivers in the eMachines.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online