1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Emachines Monitor E202H and I can't get it to work

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Ctvanover, Jul 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Ctvanover

Ctvanover Thread Starter

I have an Emachines Monitor E202H and I can't get it to work, I've tried unplugging it, new VGA cable, turning it off & on, rebooting the PC and nothing works. It'll come on for just a few seconds and you can hear a high pitched noise or a squeal and then it'll go off. You can turn it off and then back on and it'll do the same thing. The picture looks perfect when it is on. Can anyone here help me or tell me what's going on?

2. dustyjay

dustyjay Jay

If this is a CRT type monitor, I would say that it is time for a new monitor. If you can test it on another computer and it does the same thing that would confirm that replacement is the only economic fix.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1062069