1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Emachines T2825 motherboard issues.

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by qtfimik, Mar 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. qtfimik

qtfimik Thread Starter

I have an emachines T2825 that will not power up. I replaced the PSU, assuming that was the problem and had the same problem. Next step was replace the CPU. Did that and had the same problem. This leads me to believe that I have fried my motherboard. I would like someone more computer savvy than I to help me out. I don't want to upgrade the mobo, I just need to know what kinda mobo is in it and where I could buy a new one. If anyone could help, please let me know. Also, has anyone with the T2825 had the same problem? From what I hear it isn't uncommon for the emachines to die like this. Thanks. QtfImiK

2. Flags

Flags

qtfmik: Go to www.majorgeeks.com and find Aida32. This diagnostic tool will give you all the info about your system you ever wanted to know. You'll find it under System Tools on the left side of the window. It's free.

3. replay

replay

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/450668

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice