1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Email address set up and spam

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by gromit77, Nov 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gromit77

gromit77 Thread Starter

Hi,

I have a very simple question. At present I'm receiving around 100 spam messages a day, this started this week and they're all being sent as if they were Undeliverable Messages that I've sent, which clearly I haven't.

They're all being sent to my websites domain, but none have my name. All I want to know is can you set up Outlook Express or can I get my host to block any mail that doesn't have my whole email address.

I mean if my email address was [email protected] could I block an email that was sent to [email protected] or would any email forwarded to @myaddres.com come to me regardless of the prefix?

Thanks, damn spammers what is the point, would anyone buy their drugs after recieving 400 emails in 4 days?

Cheers

Neil

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/419352

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice