1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Email alert from excel file

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by ejump, May 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ejump

ejump Thread Starter

Hye guys...i have excel file to control expiry date for technical documents. Every month, i need to send reminder email to the user on the expiry date, so they can review back the applicability of the documents to the user.

My question is..if there any way i can sent the email to the user automatically from excel file, one day before the expiry date.
    Currently i m using Zimbra email for internal communication.

Appreciate your idea.

Thanks

2. Keebellah

Keebellah Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    Hans
    Hi, welcome to the forum.
    I personally do not have any experience with Zimbra but have you checked the othet posts with similar questions?
    There are quite a few and also some I helped with.
    If you do a search in this forum you will see the answers and the code used which will maybe help you.
    We can always carry on from there.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1148770

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice