1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

email change

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by pawnclaw, Jan 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pawnclaw

pawnclaw Thread Starter

Well folks I have a question for the big dogs on this site her. I'am called pawnclaw on this website, but I had to change my email address and when I tried to use my current username of pawnclaw with my new email address it would not allow me to do so. So I registered as puckerstrings and posted a message using my new email account. I was wondering if there was anyway that you tecnical guys for this site can keep me on this site as pawnclaw with my new email address of [email protected].
    Any correspondance with me should be directed please to [email protected] Please help me with this.
    Thanks in Advance pawnclaw & puckerstrings

2. SavvyLady

SavvyLady

your e-mail account reflects the user name you signed up with your isp correct?? Then you must get in touch with your ISP to change it.

but if you mean on a server such as angelfire... then you need to get an e-mail username before you name a website to make sure you can make the match.

or go to Hotmail & see if you can get one of the names there that you want.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/65819

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice