1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Email client

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by trevor1, Feb 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. trevor1

trevor1 Thread Starter

im not sure wether this should go in here or the linux forum, but ill give it a try here. i am trying to get Mozila Mailer to work, but idont have faintest idea how.
    heres some pics for u to help me with,
    red indicates where i need help answering,
    mail email adress is [email protected]

Attached Files:

2. trevor1

trevor1 Thread Starter

and heres the second pic

Attached Files:

3. trevor1

trevor1 Thread Starter

anyone?

4. trevor1

trevor1 Thread Starter

pease some help needed!!

5. jmatt

jmatt

6. lynch

lynch

The name item is what you write when you sign an email or how the sender is identified when the person you send email to reads thier inbox.Like;

[subject]mozilla email setup [sender] lynch 02/13/03

The other is your email address,ie.:[email protected]

Choose pop as type of server for your incoming mail.That's most likely what you have.
    You need to get the mail server name from your ISP.I use earthlink and the mail server there is named mail.earthlink.net.So contact your ISP to get the name or try mail.myisp.com or whatever :)
    Is this your primary email account, ie. the one provided by your ISP?If you are trying to access your yahoo account with mozilla mail,you have to get yahoo to forward it to your primary account.And I dont think they do that.:(
    HTH
    lynch

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/117929

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice