Email Entertainment

joyy

I want to share this picture of what a REAL sniper looks like..
I put it in attachments...hope that works
.Joyy

Attachments

joyy

Police discovered the sniper was part of a gang. Another member was just captured!! See photo..
Joyy

Attachments

Maybe entertainment to some... Im a member of a mailing list with 1000's of people... I get a weekly mailing with a latest info... its really good... Today I log into my email.. .and I have 1000 messages... apparently the whole mailing list got hit with the Email worm!!!

joyy

WOW!!
It sounds like the email worm has turned.
so what do you need?? food?? drink?? a pillow??? a brain massage??? How do I help??
How about "Hang in there gws, the sun will come up tomorrow."
~Joyy~

Hey, you know this band of cat burglars we have been discussing, and the fact that two of the gang has now been outed...well, I have some inside information.....

Looks as though there is some discord within the ranks!!!!

Attachments

is it strange to think that a school bus with a deranged driver with a spatula on the front of the bus, flippin the cars in front of it over the back of the bus? hmm..... there isnt much traffic today.... :D ill draw a picture if anyone is wondering whether or not i should go th the room with padded walls made of "sponge"... like mrs. puff ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online