Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Email Form

844 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  sekirt 
#1 ·
I own a sign making business and I would like to be able to send the sign I have created to a customer for approval. So what I would like to do is send the sign and in the email there would be a couple of check boxes that they could pick from either accepting of refusing my design. Is this possible to have some kind of an active email where a customer can just check a box and reply.

#2 ·
I don't have much experience with your particular question, but perhaps I can help in some way.

The way I would do this is to create a web page on your hard drive that displayed the picture(s) that you want assessed by your customer. You can then have check boxes for various questions you want answered. Finally, there would be a "Submit" button and a "Reset" button. Submit would automatically email you the answers in the check boxes.

Here is an example:

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
Picture xxx

***ADD YOUR PICTURE HERE***
Agree
Disgree

This webpage simply has a picture and an 'agree' or 'disagree' checkbox with a SUBMIT button which automatically emails that address. What you get is a text email that says: "checkbox=agree" (or disagree, of course).

You'll have to fool around with the html code and have some system of tracking exactly which picture is being commented on.

#3 ·
Not everyone will receive the emails in the exact way you created them. You are probably asking for problems trying to set it up in emails your way. I would say simply label each graphic, such as #1, #2, #3 or A, B, C and attach them. You can embed them, but some will get them as attachments, depending on what they use for email. A customer should be knowlegeable enough to type in his choice and reply back.

sekirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.