Email Macro upon Click

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Xinfester

Hi,

I am trying to find (I really can't figure out how to do this myself...) a macro that, upon clicking on a button, will send an email to a specific mailbox (always the same).

Now's the trick.

I want the email to include the information of some rows based on the value of one cell in the row.
Also, i would like the macro to send a different email for each entries AND one for all the rows (this one is going to a different email which still would be always the same thought)

So, to be more precise, Let's say I add new files to my sheet and some of them need follow up by an employee. I will fill the sheet and put a "Yes" tag on the last column on the row for each file needing follow up. Now, when i press the button, an email will be sent to the employee for each "Yes" saying : "This file requires your follow up : [File information] " and another email will be sent to the manager saying "These new files have been received today and requires your attention : [File 1, File 2, ... ]".

The macro should then change the status of the last column to something like : Email sent, so that it doesn't trigger the email again, But that... i can figure it out by myself... pretty much all my knowledge right there :)

Thanks a lot for your help !

Keebellah

Hans
Trusted Advisor
Hi, welcome to the forum.
I suggest you do a search, there are quite a few posts with the similar questions asked and answered, with the solution.
We can always help from there

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online