1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Email Mail Merge 2010 Problem with IMAP

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by PHarney, Jun 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. PHarney

PHarney Thread Starter

Have just upgraded to Microsoft 2010, where before I could email mail merges from Outlook and choose my sender email address I cant now. Email mail merges have to be created and sent in word but it is defaulting to my pop email address and will not let me choose my imap address? my Imap is set to be the default

2. Couriant

Couriant Trusted Advisor

Do you have the IMAP account showing in Outlook?

3. PHarney

PHarney Thread Starter

The imap email addresses are visible (have two imap, one pop) and the pop email are all visible when I open outlook

4. Couriant

Couriant Trusted Advisor

It sounds like you have an incorrect setting then because the folders are not populating. Which email provider do you use on those IMAP accounts?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1058645