Email Mail Merge 2010 Problem with IMAP

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

PHarney

Have just upgraded to Microsoft 2010, where before I could email mail merges from Outlook and choose my sender email address I cant now. Email mail merges have to be created and sent in word but it is defaulting to my pop email address and will not let me choose my imap address? my Imap is set to be the default

Couriant

James
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Do you have the IMAP account showing in Outlook?

PHarney

The imap email addresses are visible (have two imap, one pop) and the pop email are all visible when I open outlook

Couriant

James
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
It sounds like you have an incorrect setting then because the folders are not populating. Which email provider do you use on those IMAP accounts?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts