Email Mail Merge Issue - Word & Outlook 2010

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

JulesGTi

I have recently upgraded to Office 2010 (from 07) and I perform a lot a mail merges. I have come across a few issues with this feature within 2010 and wondered if anyone has a solution. I am obviously running Windows 7.

Issue 1 - When performing the mail merge to emails (HTML), Word 2010 doesn't seem to recognise my IMAP email account, which is set as default in Outlook 10 it uses one of my other pop email accounts.
Is there any way to set my IMAP account as the default for mail merging?

Issue 2 - Once I have completed the email merge I then need to create them as a PDF, which in 2007 worked fine but the Acrobat addin in Word 10 doesn't do anything. (I do have Acrobat 8 prof installed as well) I have done a little research and can see that this is a problem but I need a solution to fix.
Otherwise I'll be reduced to uninstalling and re-install 2007!

Anyone with solutions please let me know.

Keebellah

Hans
Trusted Advisor
Hi welcome to the forum,
Have you tried the macro to save As pdf file of print to the adobe pdf printer?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online