Email Notification App.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Sharon D

I've noticed that a lot of people are always on the look-out for email notification apps. Well, I've tried out a few and I have to say that this is the best one I've tried so far. It's called Poppy for Windows. It's very small so it uses very little system resources, is spyware-free and best of all it's FREE! We've been using it for a couple weeks now and we love it! You can check it out here:

http://www.yoursurfice.com/Content/Poppy/Poppy.htm

Sharon
Tried the poppy program and It is quite the ticket for checking multiple e-mail services. Once you have all the services setup
through options you can cruise the I-net and poppy will let you know when anyone of the services has incoming e-mail. I like it.
Dave

Sharon D

Hey Dave. Yeah, it's pretty good and and very small. The family loves the seperate .wav sounds that you can assign for each person's email. Makes it easy to tell who has incoming mail. I don't know how I ever lived without it before. lol
I checked out a few others as well, but found them too bulky with various feature I didn't need which in turn used more resources than I wanted to expend on an email notification. The only thing I wish Poppy could do was check web-based email like Yahoo! Maybe in the next version...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online