1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Email notifier or tracker

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by staffingpro, May 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. staffingpro

staffingpro Thread Starter

I am looking foir a free software program that will let me know when someone has opened an e-mail I sent to them.

I was using Mstag but they are moving to a paid product and it is no longer working on my XP/Outlook 2003 software.

I have looked at some but finding anything at this time. With so much freeware out there you would think it would be available. Anyone out there know of something like this.

2. 1002richards

1002richards Retired Trusted Advisor

3. staffingpro

staffingpro Thread Starter

I have heard about this but have not tired it. Just tried to set it up, will see how it works.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!