email on mac os yosemite

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

conlo

I cannot access my email because they say my user name or password is not recognized. I am asked to enter a new name and password, and it says they will phone me at my given phone number to give me a number to be able to change it. Their icon shows it is ringing but my phone is not. What can I do??

etaf

Wayne
you need to provide a lot more info

the email address - not all just post the after the @ bit
the email client program on the computer - are you using the apple default program for email
have you tried logging onto the email via a webpage ?

does the email work on any other device

is this a new mac computer you have ?
and has it worked in the past?

please answer all questions

I cannot access my email because they say my user name or password is not recognized. I am asked to enter a new name and password, and it says they will phone me at my given phone number to give me a number to be able to change it. Their icon shows it is ringing but my phone is not. What can I do??
Are you confusing this with an Apple log in failure?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online