email pivot table via macro

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

sp_squirrel

I have very limited programming skills and while I have searched the site and found some code I am not able to decipher enough as to what I can and cannot use. I have a macro that I run to format a pivot table to remove any ability of the receiver to view anything other than what I send. I want to be able to automate the sending of this pivot table to the selected salesrep via Microsoft outlook 2003. I do not have the email address within the pivot table but it should be able to be populated within outlook using the same salesrep field, [I attached a shell of what the pivot table looks likes]. I have to run the macro individually for each salesrep that appears in the table for that day and then send it. I would like the email subject line to read Daily Order report and insert the date from the pivot table, I would want the email To: populated with the sales rep name from the pivot table and then for the pivot table copy to be attached to the email.

I work on a Maxspeed terminal
Using MIcrosoft office 2003 and Microsoft outlook 2003

I hope I have given enough info in an understandable format.

Please help.

Attachments

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online