email problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Horseladywcranch

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.4
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Home, 64 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-5005U CPU @ 2.00GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 61 Stepping 4
Processor Count: 4
RAM: 8104 Mb
Graphics Card: Intel(R) HD Graphics 5500, 1024 Mb
Hard Drives: C: 912 GB (816 GB Free); D: 18 GB (2 GB Free); G: 465 GB (408 GB Free);
Motherboard: HP, 81EF
Antivirus: Windows Defender, Disabled

Keep getting this message from Outlook and do not know how to fix it.

One or more folders in your mailbox have name conflicts with others or system reserved names.

Folders with these names can't be downloaded by your IMAP e-mail program.

• Junk
Please connect to your mailbox using your Web browser and rename those folders. Once renamed, those folders will be displayed in your IMAP e-mail application correctly.

DaveA

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
First Name
David
What version of Outlook?

Horseladywcranch

What version of Outlook?
I don't know what version of outlook. How do I find this out? My email comes to my incredimail program automatically and has for years, however, have been getting these error messages the past few months.

DaveA

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
First Name
David
Keep getting this message from Outlook and do not know how to fix it.
How do you know that it is coming from Outlook?
Post a screen shot of the error message?

DaveA

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
First Name
David
Now you are saying that you are using "incredimail" what happened to your usage of Outlook webmail?

Horseladywcranch

Now you are saying that you are using "incredimail" what happened to your usage of Outlook webmail?
ALL MY MAIL GOES TO HOTMAIL OR OUTLOOK AND THEN IS FORWARDED TO MY INCREDIMAIL ACCOUNT. IT HAS WORKED THIS WAY FOR MANY YEARS BUT NOW AM HAVING TROUBLE. I HAVEN'T A CLUE HOW TO FIX THIS. REALLY DON'T WANT TO QUIT USING INCREDIMAIL BUT WILL IF I HAVE TO.

DaveA

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
First Name
David
Well, for starts do NOT us all caps, you are shouting.
Log into this Incredimail from within your browser and try and see what you get there?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online