Email Problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

rfcjr

Suddenly my username_at_pacbell.net is unusable. I cannot receive or send email. One device says username or password is incorrect. I try to change and am not allowed to do so. Other devices say my account cannot be verified. I deleted my account ad I cannot reinstall as it says it cannot be verified. I can login to att.com with the same username and password. This suddenly happened and att customer service has just gone in circles. If I try to change password they send information to my username_at_pacbell.net which I cannot access. Very frustrating. Thank you in advance for any help you can give me.

rfcjr

I don’t know if pacbell (att) uses 2 step authentication. I will try to find out. But my problem exists on my iPhone, iPad, Amazon Fire 7 and my Apple iMac. Att just does not recognize me for email. I can login to the att website just fine. The problem just suddenly happened about noon a week ago yesterday. Thank you. Sorry I am not as knowledgeable as I probably should be.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online