1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

email problems

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by Rexnotthedog, Dec 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rexnotthedog

Rexnotthedog Thread Starter

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
    OS Version: Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Home Premium, Service Pack 2, 32 bit
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU 4300 @ 1.80GHz, x64 Family 6 Model 15 Stepping 2
    Processor Count: 2
    RAM: 1021 Mb
    Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 7300 LE, 256 Mb
    Hard Drives: C: Total - 295319 MB, Free - 176484 MB; D: Total - 9922 MB, Free - 5626 MB;
    Motherboard: nïüvýÔﯟ½™]y þ ÷:ùõßœ›ºÝ‹ùŸñÝýß, Ÿý±ý¿»Íé÷÷_í ööuWó ¶o®ø îvo÷÷¿
    Antivirus: AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition 2011, Updated and Enabled
    I'm having problems with my emails. Someone at Yahoo tech support said that my ip address has been compromised.
    When I go to write a new email as I'm typing in the new address, addresses from my directory appear in a blue highlighted background but they do not disappear once the letters of the new typed address are different. Those old addresses remain imbedded on the new email page even as I type in the message.
    Also now when I click on an email in my "inbox" the email directly above the clicked one opens.

2. crosskeysgal

crosskeysgal

I've been unable to open my yahoo email for a week. I paid a tech $100 that I couldn't really afford (took it out of my grocery money) to fix the problem. They worked on my laptop for 5 hours and it still doesn't work. The only way I could open any mail was through a temporary site, someone on here had posted. I'm 72 live alone and my email and fb are the only way I have to commute with family.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1082236

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice