1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Email received a Word doc Font too small.

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by rosebetthethorns, Apr 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. rosebetthethorns

rosebetthethorns Thread Starter

email I received, a Word doc. I have no luck trying to enlarge it to read or print. Please help.

2. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

Select all text and change the font size. Or use Zoom.

3. rosebetthethorns

rosebetthethorns Thread Starter

I have tried the Select All. The reaction is the pull points on the edges of the page. The doc stands 2 1/2" high x1 1/2" wide and came in font11 which, in this case, is minute. I tried the larger font numbers and the print out letter was, say 1-2ml high but then only printed a 1/4 of the page. I can enlarge the 1/4 page on the library photocopier but I haven't got the rest of the doc.
    Gratefully.

4. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

I don't understand most of what you said.

If you increase the font size, then that will change the layout of the document. That's the way it works. There certainly isn't any way around that. An 11pt font is not ridiculously small. That's standard.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/916120

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice