Email sent loads of times

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

paw2paw

MS Outlook sends email loads of times - and it sits in the outbox stuck in some sort of loop

Anyone else seen that?

HELP (y)

Sounds like your smtp server is rejecting the mail. Check your mail server settings.

I am having the same problem with outlook receiving mail multiple times. I have three and four copies of several of my E-Mails. I have had my inbox down to ten and then have it shoot up to over 100 because of duplicates. If anyone else has seen this, let me know also.

paw2paw

I get that too!!! multiple inbox items for the same mail!!! Bloody annoying

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online