Email server

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

daveealex

I am looking for a some type of email system that will retrieve emails from our online email service, download them, then in an imap format, distribute them as needed. Our online email service is one of the worst i have ever seen. I seem to only allow 2 connections from the same ip and there are 30 of us. We have 12 email addresses total with no smtp service, if you want it you have to pay more money, for now we are using our isp's smtp. I have been looking online at different software but i have no clue which to use. Open exchange mail server seems the most complete but i am not sure it will do what i want. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

David

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts