Email services

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

chichenitza

Dear Sir:
I am using Verizon DSL to surf the web and I am using Verizon's email service. Can I use 2 email
servies...I would loke the use Outlook also. Kindly help. Many Thanks.
Norman

chichenitza

Sorry for being unclear.Using outlook with my verizon account for pesonal emails and using verizon's service for everyday emails

etaf

Wayne
still unclear sorry

your verizon account
and
your verizon's service

are these different email services

assuming you mean
You have a DSL service via version - and therefore you can sign up for any email you want - gmail, hotmail, yahoo etc
you have also been provided with an email account by version, because they do that as part of the DSL package

and yes you could have these two accounts coming into one outlook client on your PC
the limitation will be services like hotmail & Yahoo charge to enable a client like outlook to connect to the service - gmail allow this access at no additional charge

or have i misunderstood

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online