1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Email services

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by chichenitza, Dec 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. chichenitza

chichenitza Thread Starter

Dear Sir:
    I am using Verizon DSL to surf the web and I am using Verizon's email service. Can I use 2 email
    servies...I would loke the use Outlook also. Kindly help. Many Thanks.
    Norman

2. etaf

etaf Moderator

First Name:
    Wayne
  3. chichenitza

Sorry for being unclear.Using outlook with my verizon account for pesonal emails and using verizon's service for everyday emails

4. etaf

etaf Moderator

First Name:
    Wayne
    still unclear sorry

your verizon account
    and
    your verizon's service

are these different email services

assuming you mean
    You have a DSL service via version - and therefore you can sign up for any email you want - gmail, hotmail, yahoo etc
    you have also been provided with an email account by version, because they do that as part of the DSL package

and yes you could have these two accounts coming into one outlook client on your PC
    the limitation will be services like hotmail & Yahoo charge to enable a client like outlook to connect to the service - gmail allow this access at no additional charge

or have i misunderstood

5. chichenitza

Many Thanks

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1030173

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice