1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Email Signature - MS Access & Sage

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by Slimboy Fat, Jan 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slimboy Fat

Slimboy Fat Thread Starter

Hello,

We already have already set up Outlook to include a signature on all outgoing email but some of our emails are generated from reports within Access and Sge Line 50 (Accounts package) and these don't include the signature.

The easiest option for Access would be to include the signature text in the report code but this would not include the name of the person that sends it.

As the emails created from these software packages open in Outlooks email editor is it possible to have the signatures automatically inserted in them.

TIA

2. OBP

OBP

I do not about Sage, but in Access you can include the name of the Person sending the email if Security is being used. I used a User Table to hold the person's Name,work ID, Position or Title, email and telephone number, which can easily be incorporated at the end of the Text being sent.
    I think it is also possible to invoke the Outlook Signature using VBA, but I haven't seen the code for it, it may depend on what VB code you currently use to create the email.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/537893

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice