Email signature not working Gmail

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

LaurenCreative

Hi,

I work in marketing and sent a image around to all staff to change their email signatures too. To change the email signature staff have followed the usual procedure of going into their Gmail settings and uploaded my sent image and saved it etc

When I tried to change my company email signature on Gmail it saves fine. When I compose an email the new signature appears fine as it does with other staff. However, when people open my emails and each others, the email signature image is not appearing. Just a white box with an picture type icon in the top left corner displays instead. The signature does ocassionaly seem to show when opened in Hotmail

Can anyone help with this issue? I have changed email signatures in the past and not had any issues so I know I'm not missing anything.

Thanks

DaveA

David
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
What file type is the image?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online