Email Software

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

wacpt

Can anyone tell me of a simple to use email program that can handle large amounts of messages (& large folder sizes) without any problems. Currently using OE5 , inbox is 435Mb with 7662 messages. These are moved to respective folders reducing message count and file size.

Too many folders take up too much resources and regularly locks up.

TechGuy

Mike
Administrator
I use Outlook 2002 (XP) for mine. My mailbox is currently just over 1GB (I keep EVERYTHING)... I've only had problems when doing a full-message search in really big folders... it goes VERY slowly at times.

wacpt

Thanks Techguy

I also use XP and Outlook, but my client has only allowed me to upgrade him to Win98SE from Win95 in Oct 2001.

He hates technology even though he relies on it so much and he hates change.
There is always one

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online