1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Email Washer

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by anoldrookie, Apr 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. anoldrookie

anoldrookie Thread Starter

I have been using a small, freeware app to clean my email messages of bullets, unnecessary spaces and the like, and somehow it disappeared from my system. (Don't ask!) And that's ALL it did. It didn't block spam, or pop-ups or anything like that. I would just copy the email message into the app and press 'clean' and it would do just that.
    I cannot remember the name of the app, but its icon was a yellow smiley face, similar to the usual smileys that are well-known.
    Can anyone tell me the name so that I can reinstall it?undefined

2. Freddie D

Freddie D

I don't know what program you're referring too, but I've had similar things happen to me with other programs, and was always able to find them, or at least the name of them, in my 'Program Files' folder.

3. wizzkid

wizzkid

Hi,

This isn't a answer to your post, just a link to another application that does the same which I think is rather good:

http://www.mailwasher.net/

Wizzkid

4. ctuna

ctuna

try a search for ecleaner I use it and is does what you have described.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!