1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Email without Internet service?

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by valley, Sep 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. valley

valley Thread Starter

I was wondering....is it possible to get an email account without internet service? I know that Juno used to offer free email....I'm not looking for something free...just looking for email without having to have an ISP.

2. RSM123

RSM123

3. valley

valley Thread Starter

awesome. Thanks RSM :)

4. valley

valley Thread Starter

5. RSM123

RSM123

And they go great in pies when their careers end :eek:

Spoken like a true Thatcherite. (y)

6. valley

valley Thread Starter

lol....I've heard of blackbirds in pie but never pigeons. So how do they taste? :D

7. RSM123

RSM123

8. valley

valley Thread Starter

yep....we randomites tend to balk at thread integrity. Shame on us! ;)

You have a good week yourself. thanks for the help. :)

9. skyman

skyman

I love the pigeon solution expect for the problems we would all have with PETA...

10. valley

valley Thread Starter

Why is that? I thought it stood for "People Eat Tasty Animals"? :confused: ;)

ok back to business.....

I have looked into a ton of email options since yesterday and was really surprised to find out that what I need just isnt available. Someone from another email forum gave me a link to this: http://dpg.drotposta.hu/angolfram.html

The site says this:

This is exactly what I am looking for...I dont even care if its free, I'd pay for it even if if wasnt. My problem is that there is no English download to be found. I've searched google looking for a download but it just isnt out there.

Years ago I had Juno without the Internet. I wrote my letters and saved them as drafts, then my modem dialed a number, downloaded and sent my messages and then disconnected. It cost 10 cents each time I connected (a long distance call) For 20 cents a day, it fulfilled all of my email needs.

I had no idea that it would be so difficult finding any email program such as this!

If anyone ever hears of anything, give me a shout.

11. RSM123

RSM123

12. valley

valley Thread Starter

Thanks Richard. I've already looked into these.....they start at a hundred dollars then cost 10 dollars a month to get email.

lol, i'm only taking a break, not moving to Alaska. :D I'll just put up with the Library till I am ready to come back online. :)

see ya then :)

13. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/164796

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice