Email Word document

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

maxflia10

With the help of DB, I've created a document in Word with Text Form Fields etc. Now, what I'd like to do is create a button, which the users presses and the document is sent via email to whoever automatically. Is it as simple as recording a macro or a little bit more? :confused:

Anne Troy

Anne
More, Max. Did you get my last email?
I'm getting that email code for ya. ViperGTS has it. :)

Anne Troy

Anne
Ok. I owe you an email. It's gonna have to wait until Thursday or Friday. Okay?

maxflia10

Dreamboat said:
Ok. I owe you an email. It's gonna have to wait until Thursday or Friday. Okay?
No rush, but.....

I've copied and pasted the code to the VB editor....now I can't seem to assign a button to make it run...... :mad: :eek:

Edit,

Never mind, I got it to work...still have some questions though.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online