Email

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

lsoliz

Our Email has recently changed smtp server and I am not able to hit the server to send mail. Is there anything i can check. all of the account information is correct and i have set up all of the authentication fields. I am using outlook 2002.

Not sure I really understand what you are asking....if it is POP3 email, you will have to get the correct setup from them.

sekirt

Can you ping the new SMTP server by both IP address and name.

What is the error message you get when you run a test from Outlook.

What happens if you add the SMTP server's name and IP address to the \windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts file

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online