1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

email

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by bigdonmc, Apr 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. bigdonmc

bigdonmc Thread Starter

When emailing a document using my CanoScanN650u a drop down screen shows up on my desktop saying several messages are being sent instead of the only one message I scanned. Also only page numbers are printed out on my printer with no text. What's wrong?

2. xgerryx

xgerryx

Have you done a virus scan. It might not be but it sounds a bit like Bugbear virus.

3. bigdonmc

bigdonmc Thread Starter

As I have Zonealarm virus protection I would assume that I'm free of viruses. Thanks for the suggestion.

4. xgerryx

xgerryx

Zonealarm its self is not an anti virus program it is a firewall. Do you have any additional anti virus protection.

5. bigdonmc

bigdonmc Thread Starter

I have no other virus protection. What can I do now? Is there some virus scanner I can get off the internet?

6. xgerryx

xgerryx

Your problem may not be a virus but you should run an anti virus program all the same. Quite a few people here (including me) use AVG6 Free Addition from here:http://www.grisoft.com/us/us_index.php Post back here if you have any trouble and someone will be more than happy to help you

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/216989

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice