Emailing database forms

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Nickaqua

Hi

I would like to email multiple forms to multiple recipients respectively, in Access 2002 as shown in the attachment.

Attachments

OBP

Nickaqua, welcome to the Forum.
What you want to do it possible using VBA code.
Do you know how to work with VBA code?

OBP

I can help you with the VBA code, but I will need to know the exact names of the tables and fields invloved.
Are you using a Word Document as a an Attachment, or creating a simple email?

Nickaqua

I just want to send the form(s) in attachments to their respective recipients.

OBP

Well you can email a Form, but it sends all the Records to every Recipient. I don't think that is what you want to do, is it?
It also Sends it looking like a Table.

OBP

Perhaps you mean email some data from the Record on a form to the person that record is about?

Nickaqua

Please see the form I'm referring to. I couldn't send the actual database that generate the form to see how it was created.

Attachments

OBP

I see, you mean a copy of a paper form, not an Access Form.
If the form is a word Document it can be filled in by the Database providing that "Bookmarks" are used, it can then be emailed as an attachment.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online