1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Emails keep going out

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by AFS16554, Jul 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. AFS16554

AFS16554 Thread Starter

Hi all,

On Outlook I have one email that I sent 2 weeks ago and it has been going out to the same destination everyday. Is this my problem or the email service provider's problem? Thank you in advance.

-afs16554-

2. DYMongoose

DYMongoose

Have you gotten any error messages regarding the e-mail not finding its destination? Also, are there any attachments on the e-mail?

3. marketraise2007

marketraise2007

may be its been not send and is being remained in your send folder and whenever you starts outlook it again tries to get executed.

you can delete that from send folder and the issue will be over I suppose.

Regards,
    Rajat Dasgupta
    MarketRaise Corp.
    [email protected]

4. AFS16554

AFS16554 Thread Starter

Hi DYMongoose, marketraise2007

I haven't gotten any error messages and I just checked to see if it's stuck in my Outbox folder and I've got nothing in there. I'll just keep messing around and if I get an answer I'll post it. Thanks guys for your help.

5. DYMongoose

DYMongoose

That's weird... it shouldn't be trying to send anything if there's nothing in the outbox...

6. Krash

Krash

Two questions .
    1. Which version of Outlook are you using ?
    2. With no emails being sent (none in the outbox) , if you click Send/Receive do you see the status of the send/receive showing "Sending 1 of 1 emails"

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!