Emails keep going out

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

AFS16554

Hi all,

On Outlook I have one email that I sent 2 weeks ago and it has been going out to the same destination everyday. Is this my problem or the email service provider's problem? Thank you in advance.

-afs16554-

Have you gotten any error messages regarding the e-mail not finding its destination? Also, are there any attachments on the e-mail?

may be its been not send and is being remained in your send folder and whenever you starts outlook it again tries to get executed.

you can delete that from send folder and the issue will be over I suppose.

Regards,
Rajat Dasgupta
MarketRaise Corp.
[email protected]

AFS16554

Hi DYMongoose, marketraise2007

I haven't gotten any error messages and I just checked to see if it's stuck in my Outbox folder and I've got nothing in there. I'll just keep messing around and if I get an answer I'll post it. Thanks guys for your help.

That's weird... it shouldn't be trying to send anything if there's nothing in the outbox...

Two questions .
1. Which version of Outlook are you using ?
2. With no emails being sent (none in the outbox) , if you click Send/Receive do you see the status of the send/receive showing "Sending 1 of 1 emails"

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online