Emails not received

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Bellabelle

I work in customer service then awhile ago, I stopped receiving emails (Gmail) and it was mentioned that our email address which is [email protected] was down. I would like to ask what might cause it since I was able to send email but not receive them and how to fix it, our Gmail storage is still spacious. Please help. Thank you!

Couriant

James
Hello!

What happens if you send an email to the address? Do you get a bounce back error email?

Couriant

James
Where did you get the notice that the email address is down? Is the account in question from G-Mail Suite?

Couriant

James
A colleague mentioned but has not given further details. Yes, it is.
OK, then I would suspect your IT department or whoever set this up will need to contact Google to find out why the account is not receiving emails.

Actually do this, in the account settings for the affected email, then Forwarding:

1599756006605.png

Check to see if there is a forward that is getting the emails instead of the account.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online