1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

emails to hotmail addresses

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by Seta, Oct 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seta

Seta Thread Starter

My server is unable to send any messages to MSN Hotmail email addresses. What can i do?
    My server is Spinnet in Tokyo, Japan.
    Messages were fine being sent until just a couple of days ago.

2. Dance4U

Dance4U

I do not seem to be getting some emails at my hotmail account for the last couple of days. I know this for sure because I receive daily notifications, did not receive any, and there were many messages waiting when I went to the original site. A friend of mine (hotmail user) sent me a mail, and it took 6 hours to get to my account. Another friend of mine sent me a mail, and I still have not received it more than 18 hours later. I have two hotmail account, and this problem is happening with only one. What is the problem? Is there anything I can do?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/633149

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice