Emails

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

peter.gottlieb

I am using Windows Xp operating system I have lost my emails recently and do not know how to get it back system restore will not work because the files have been corrupted how do you fix that you can download something from the web but you have to pay for it surely there is someway of getting back my emails for free. The files can get back bying downloading on the website but it will not let me transfer it to the computer because I will have to pay for it the only way I can get it back is to pay so surely if you can get it back if you have to pay then there is a way of getting it back for free could you advise me it is very important emails that I have lost. How do you find a backup on the computer because maybe it keeps a backup of all the emails.
Many thanks
Peter Gottlieb

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online