Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Embedded Video Viewing Problem, Confusing

883 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  alibat 
#1 ·
Hello, I have a slight problem as whenever I try to view an embedded video online the console appears but the screen is black with a constant Loading... sign on it that doesn't seem to go away. I can't figure out the reason for this as the computer I am using for it has the latest java, directx, flash, and shockwave. I have also gone into the control panel and adjusted the security and advanced options to be much more lenient to activex and java. The internet connection of the computer I'm using had a download speed of around 7 gb I believe so that makes it even more vexing. The computer can only boot through Novell if that's of any help to anyone. This issue has become less a "I want to view embedded videos" issue and more a "I just can't figure it out and I need to know!" I don't care to hear a solution to this but if anyone could tell me possible causes for this problem I'd be much obliged.

#2 ·
If this information is somehow of any help to anyone also I found it fully loads the embedded video but rather than playing it there is always a constant Loading sign over a black screen, I think the problem may just be with my flash setup itself but I can't figure it out. I can tell it fully loads the video as the laoding bar on the embedded video console is fully colored in. Also, sorry for the double post my last message wouldn't let me edit.

#3 ·
I had a problem playing some Java based games with Opera, although I had set up Opera to manage Java it seemed it was unable to cope with anything over a certain small size. Sorry if this is no help, but wondered if you might be experiencing a similar problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.