embedding subtitle in video

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

somak_de

how can i add synchronised subtitles to a video. i have used a2media player which have a lyrics option but i want to add the lyrics permanently in the video which can be displayed when played in any video player.
which software can i use ?. is there any particular software to this kind of things

Rache

Banned
Most bought dv editors will do this. Try TMPGEnc http://www.tmpgenc.net/e_main.html (free), but I've not used it. You'll have to import avi (that's assuming the file is avi. If it's mpeg it's more complex) then make lyrics as type and then render.

somak_de

thank you very much for help. i've got it and also got some very good tutorial from www.dvdrhelp.com and i made a couple of subtitle video
thanks again

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online