Empire Earth 2 keeps minimizing, wont let me play. Help?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Dravarol

I downloaded this game, not sure if im allowd to say from where :confused: , but anyhow, i installed, it, everything went fine. But now when i try to play it, the game constantly minimizes itself about every 3-5 seconds. You cant play a game like that, anyone have any miracle solutions or at least suggestions?

Dravarol

Nevermind all, i got it too work. I have object dock, aqua dock, and my alien ware dock all open when i tried to play it, thats why it wasnt working. I think this may solve a problem for another of my games. *Flush in embaressment* Thanks anyways if u read it

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
If you aren't allowed to say where, it's probably illegal. This would be your second infraction here. I'd suggest that you read the forum rules prior to posting again.

Downloading games is copyright infringement. Some users have legitimate reasons for doing so but as a whole it's shady and mentioning it is a good way to get banned in alot of technical communities.

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
Therion11 said:
Downloading games is copyright infringement. Some users have legitimate reasons for doing so but as a whole it's shady and mentioning it is a good way to get banned in alot of technical communities.
Including this one. :rolleyes:

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online