1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Empire Earth 2 keeps minimizing, wont let me play. Help?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Dravarol, Oct 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Dravarol

Dravarol Thread Starter

I downloaded this game, not sure if im allowd to say from where :confused: , but anyhow, i installed, it, everything went fine. But now when i try to play it, the game constantly minimizes itself about every 3-5 seconds. You cant play a game like that, anyone have any miracle solutions or at least suggestions?

2. Dravarol

Dravarol Thread Starter

Nevermind all, i got it too work. I have object dock, aqua dock, and my alien ware dock all open when i tried to play it, thats why it wasnt working. I think this may solve a problem for another of my games. *Flush in embaressment* Thanks anyways if u read it

3. ~Candy~

~Candy~ Retired Administrator

If you aren't allowed to say where, it's probably illegal. This would be your second infraction here. I'd suggest that you read the forum rules prior to posting again.

4. Dravarol

Dravarol Thread Starter

Everyone is so picky here but i will....

5. Therion11

Therion11

Downloading games is copyright infringement. Some users have legitimate reasons for doing so but as a whole it's shady and mentioning it is a good way to get banned in alot of technical communities.

6. JohnWill

JohnWill Retired Moderator

Including this one. :rolleyes:

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/644089

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice