Empire Earth Art of Conquest Wrong CD Inserted Error

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Holly3278

Hi everyone. Whenever I try to play Empire Earth: Art of Conquest, I get an error message saying that the wrong CD is inserted. How do I fix this? :confused:

Holly3278

I have noticed that if I put the CD in my other drive, it works fine. Why would it not be working in my DVD ROM drive?

PCG342

Banned
Stupid question, but is it a DVD/CD drive, or just a DVD-ROM drive?

Holly3278

PCG342 said:
Stupid question, but is it a DVD/CD drive, or just a DVD-ROM drive?
It is a DVD-ROM drive but I have played games using that drive before so I see no reason why it is giving me problems.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online