Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Empire Earth (original) / Empire Earth: Art of Conquest

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  arsohn 
#1 ·
I have played these games before and they have worked fine. When I try to play them now though, they won't play. They will load the autorun screen and when I click on the 'Play' button the screen disappears the mouse changes to the icon where it appears like the cpu is busy and then it changes back to the pointer and nothing happens. Hitting alt+ctrl+del shows me that they are loaded into the background but they aren't playing. I have no idea what's going on. Can someone give me some insight on how to fix this problem?

*/edit/* I forgot to mention that I have already run the "Repair" option in the uninstall/install menu. It did not affect the outcome either... */edit/*

#2 ·
try uninstalling the expansion and then empire earth, and make sure nothing is left in the directory you have the game installed under, easiest way to do this, is after you uninstall both games, just go to the directory and just delete it! and the reinstall the first game, run it see if it works, then follow with the expansion, see if it works, then continue to do the same with any updates you plan on using! hope this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.