1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Empire Earth problem

Discussion in 'Games' started by MCPOCG117, Jun 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MCPOCG117

MCPOCG117 Thread Starter

Alright, when I try and run Empire Earth, the first one, my screen turns up blank, and the background music sounds very quiet, even if i have my sound up all the way. When I move hte mouse and click randomly, i can enter the options, and I can also go into the campaign and scenario editors, but I can't tell what I just clicked until it starts loading the map/game.

2. snowieken

snowieken

Really not much to go by, I'm afraid.

What are your specs? Are your drivers up to date? Were you able to run the game succesfully on that machine before? Did you try reinstalling and see if that works?

Don't have the time right now to go and google some stuff up, but I'll get to it later.

3. MCPOCG117

MCPOCG117 Thread Starter

I've been able to run the game before on this computer, and in fact, i've recently upgraded to a intel dual core processor, although my graphics device remains the same (Intel(R) G965 Express Chipset Family if i'm looking in the proper place). I've reinstalled it twice, and it comes up with the exact same problem every time

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!