Emulators for Windows 10

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Lockeyp

Ean
Hi guys I looking for an Emulator for window 10 - I, once had 'ANDY' I changed a mother board when looking for another one saying that Andy id not on the list of the best 10..

Any advice.

thanks

Lockeyp

peterh40

Peter
You can run Windows 10 on a physical machine or a virtual machine such as VMWare Player, VirtualBox etc.

Couriant

James
Hi guys I looking for an Emulator for window 10 - I, once had 'ANDY' I changed a mother board when looking for another one saying that Andy id not on the list of the best 10..

Any advice.

thanks

Lockeyp
Hello! Can you confirm if you are looking for an emluator for Android OS for Windows 10, or are you looking to have another instance of Windows 10?

Last edited:
Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online